Little Boy Electrocuted After Walking Into An Open Transformer. Graphic Photos

Tragedy struck earlier today after a little boy was electrocuted in Maikunkele, Bosso Local Government area, in Niger State.

According to reports, the deceased identified as Muhammad Arafat ā€“ was shocked to death after the transformer was left wide open and the innocent child walked into it.

The incident caused lament in the area as residents and symphathizers gathered at the scene where the boy passed away.

Community leaders, parents and stakeholders have been urged to ensure that transformers situated in areas are fenced and locked to guide against such unfortunate occurrences.

May his soul rest peace.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.